Sunday 10 March 2013

To all the mothers in the world

Happy Mothers Day!

Mother's Day is a special time of year to celebrate how much your mum loves and cares for you and to show her your appreciation for all her kindness.

I have my mum to thank for my art, sewing and craft skill. She taught me at a young age the art of making something unique and personalised.

My mum appreciates anything handmade, especially cards. Knowing this I set about making her a card and its always a pleasure.

1. Set on a design - cutting letters out of felt which will be fixed using double sided tape
Mum

2. Arrange the letters and apply double sided tape

3. Cut out the card. I made my card from scratch using crafting material to make the card body and background
Homemade card - rose print

4. Stick the letters to the card

5. Add a page insert with a personal message:

Mum is such
a special word
the lovelist
I've ever heard

A toast to you
Above all the rest
Mum you're so special
You are simply the best!
 
Mothers Day message

6. Voila!! A homemade card!
Mothers Day card
Mothers Day card @GlitteredPink


No comments:

Post a Comment