Monday 11 March 2013

I dream of...

...Trees!! Random I know so let me explain!

I went to a lovely cafe this weekend called the Leaping Hare in Suffolk. If you ever have chance to go I would highly recommend it. The Eggs Benedict with bacon is scummy and the carrot cake is Devine!
Leaping Hare - Bottle Trees
After a lovely lunch I went for a mooch in the shop and came across this fabulous wooden tree which I thought would be perfect for all my little craft items! Intrigued I asked the shop assistant where I could buy one. She politely informed me that the RRP was £500 a lot more than - a. I can I afford and b. I was expecting.

However not deterred and thanks to the power of the Internet that evening I set about a search and good old Google didn't take long in finding me one for $210 from Raw Space in Australia. A fraction of the price I had been quoted but still a little steep and not to mention on the other side of the world.

So the plan is find someone to make me my very own unique wooded tree...fingers crossed...how hard can that be. In the mean time I have my dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment