Friday 22 March 2013

I've hatched a plan...

Possibly one of my favourite times of years...why...
a. I love the spring freshness in the air and blossom on the trees
b. The miserable wetness of winter is over
c. Flowers are blooming - favourites being snow drops, daffodils, crocuses, tulips
d. Baby animals are arriving into the word
e. A long 3 day weekend can be enjoyed after Christmas
f. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!!!

This year the plan is to be good and reduce my chocolate intake so the plan is to celebrate Easter with family and friends by sharing my hatched plan of chicks...

Made out of felt these simple chicks are cute and last all year long, unlike the chocolate which lasts all of 5 seconds!
Felt Easter Chicks - by @GlitteredPink

Free felt chick template here....

Felt chicks  @GlitteredPink

No comments:

Post a Comment