Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas Cat Cross Stitch

Another little cross stitch pattern completed...one more down in the run up to Christmas. I've done something I have always wanted to do but never been brave enough and plucked up courage this week to do this cross stitch on the tram on the way to work. Yes I got some funny, inquisitive looks but I don't care! I am embracing my skill as it is something to be proud of. I'm surprised you don't see more people doing it.
Christmas Cat Cross Stitch b @GlitteredPink
Christmassy Cat Cross Stitch
Christmas Cat Cross Stitch Pattern
My plan is to make this into a Christmas ornament which can be hung on the tree. I am going to give to my fiances mum with her Christmas card in honor of the new member of the family her new kitten Legolas. I'm not a massive fan of cats but this pic does make me go arrr...don't you agree.

Legolas


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


In other news I have stumbled across a couple of new blogs today which I have been inspired by. Another craft item to add to the Christmas list is this Christmas pudding pinata, found on http://peasandneedles.blogspot.co.uk/ I think it will be great fun to do with friends and family this Christmas, as long as no one gets injured!




No comments:

Post a Comment