Wednesday 7 November 2012

Christmas Cards

It's beginning to be feel a lot like Christmas..yay!

When buying a cup of tea earlier today the cashier wished me a 'Merry Christmas'... now hold up, stop right there we are in November! Now I love Christmas but that is too early for me! When I questioned this he replied saying 'well it's exactly six weeks today till boxing day', he had a point making it 48 sleeps till Christmas day...yipee! 

Filled with this Christmas cheer, I had a sudden urge when home to watch Home Alone (quite possibly one of the best Christmas films of all time), drink hot chocolate and to make Christmas cards. Well I ended up watching Gossip Girl instead (my favourite TV program) and I've run out of hot chocolate but I did make some Christmas cards. 

Sketched out in pencil first and then covered over in a gel pen, these cute little cards where simple and cheep to make and add a personalised touch to the festive season. 

Christmas Tree - Personalised Handmade Card @GlitteredPink

Star - Handmade Christmas Card @GlitteredPink

No comments:

Post a Comment