Sunday 2 March 2014

Cake o'clock!

A girl needs two things - good friends and cake!
Since moving to London I have been without my Uni comforts. Things I miss include shopping at my favourite vintage store Cow, my beautiful friends and Fancie cupcakes (the best cupcakes ever)! 
Treating myself, family and colleagues I purchased mail order cupcakes from Fancie and I was not disappointed, tucking into this scrumptious Salted Caramel cupcake. What I love about Fancie is the proportion of icing to cake is just perfect! See for yourself...
Fancie - Salted Caramel Cupcake

Later this week I also had the delight of meeting up friends and spent the afternoon catching-up over coffee and cake at Hummingbird Bakery in Richmond. I treated myself to a slice of Lemon Raspberry Ripple. 
Hummingbird Bakery - Lemon Raspberry Ripple

The cake didn't stop there I also purchased some to takeaway. How can you resist when they come in these adorable little boxes! 
Hummingbird Bakery - Key Lime cupcake

Cake might be my new obsession but I don't care as a life without cake would be a boring one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment