Tuesday 15 January 2013

Felt Rose Pattern and Tutorial

Happy New Year!!

This year has got off to a bang, time is speeding by and sooo much has happened already...where did 2012 go?! 
There's lots that I would like to reflect on from 2012 as it was such an amazing year with some truly unforgettable moments but today is about looking forward, staying positive and ticking through that long list of New Year's resolutions....starting with Felt Flowers. 
Felt Flowers by @GlitteredPink
When looking online for a guide to how to make felt flowers I struggled to fine a pattern/ tutorial which was easy to follow and FREE! After a good hour on Pinterest, several websites/blogs and a couple of YouTube videos later I've done it... I hope this helps!! 

My guide to making Felt Rose Flowers - Pattern and Tutorial. Felt or paper they both work!
Felt Flowers by @GlitteredPink










No comments:

Post a Comment